DSM Network's initial partners
We have, as Network partners, some of the most innovative coatings manufacturers and related companies in the UK, including Monitor Coatings, Wallwork, Poeton, Thin Metal Films, Micromaterials, and TRL9; and other appropriate manufacturing hubs, networks and catapults (eg. MAPP and AMRC).
The number of UK academic and industrial partners ensures a Direct National Impact of the DSM Nework and its activities.
We invite you to join us
- Other companies and networks will be invited to join the NetworkPlus during the lifecycle of the project.
- The Network will benefit from close collaboration with:
- The Henry Royce Institute (HRI) for Advanced Materials: a key collaborator in this project that will provide links to many other academics institutions. The HRI will allocate 1250m2 floor space and £3m of existing capital equipment for the making, testing and imaging of coating systems.
- The Surface Engineering Leadership Forum (SELF): set up following the report of the SEAC special interest group, SELF comprises senior representatives from industry trade bodies, research and technology organisations, professional engineering institutions and specialist manufacturers.
- The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC), a member of the IUK funded HVM Catapult, is a RTO that develops and proves innovative manufacturing processes and technologies, with emphasis on digitalisation of manufacturing processes, in partnership with industry and academia.